The staff of Zsaru magazin collected the most incompetent stories the police heard from speeding drivers on their social media page. There are some funny, but also quite amazing explanations…
Here are the top ten dummies:
1. Sorry, I’m not from here.
2. I didn’t even notice how much I was going.
3. I urgently needed to find a toilet!
4. I ran because my cat is giving birth.
5. How did I go with 235? My car was parked all winter, it had to be driven.
6. Excuse me, I have a real estate agent waiting for me and I don’t want to miss the deal.
7. I couldn’t take my foot off the gas pedal because my dog weighed down on it.
8. I am afraid that I have contracted covid and I rush to the nearest hospital for testing.
9. I was driving calmly when I noticed a snake coiling between my legs. I think I’m bitten, I’m in a hurry to see a doctor.
10. The wind is blowing.
It is almost certain that the police listen to more stories than the children. It’s true, not Andersen, Benedek Elek or Ervin Lázár, but the ones that are presented to them by speeding motorists – they concluded.